Alpen PFE Helium Balloon Disposable Tank Kit - Includes Gas Tank, 30 Balloons & Ribbon
The NEW Parties for Everyone Helium balloon kit is now available in a new small size, allowing for better display in store!
The same helium capacity is available in this small tank and this kit comes with 30 balloons and 40m of white ribbon!
- This kit will fill approximately 30 x 9" / 23cm latex balloons OR 16 x 11" / 28cm latex balloons OR 16 x 18" / 46cm Foil Balloons
- Latex Balloon float time is approx. 5-7 hours
- This tank contains 7L / 0.196 cubic m of helium.
Alpen do not support the release of helium filled balloons into the atmosphere. When using this product, you are also encouraged to follow these guidelines and secure your balloons to a ribbon and weight. For more information about best practice and our environment, please visit www.peba.com.au
1. Remove the cap.
2. Attach the balloon nozzle. (balloon nozzle is in the bag of balloons or attached to the helium tank)
3. Open the valve by rotating the handle anti-clockwise.
4. Slide the neck of the balloon over the nozzle.
5. Life the balloon nozzle upwards or downwards to fill the balloon with helium. Please note that it is necessary to lift the balloon nozzle upward ow downwards to release the gas into the balloon.
6. Fill the balloon to the recommended size. (Do not overfill the balloon or it may burst or you may run out of helium and not be able to fill all balloons)
7. Take the inflated balloon off the nozzle. tie the balloon and attached it to a ribbon and weight.
8. Close the valve by rotating the handle clockwise when finished filling all balloons.