Alpen PFE Helium Balloon Disposable Jumbo Tank Kit - Includes Gas Tank
Express Shipping - $15.99 (ETA: 2 days)
Regular Shipping - $9.99 (ETA: 6 days)
The NEW Parties for Everyone Helium balloon Jumbo tank is now available in a new smaller size, allowing for better display in store!
The same helium capacity is available in this smaller tank as the previous bigger model!
BALLOONS AND RIBBON ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS TANK, allowing you to purchase your desired balloons separately and create your own decorations.
This kit will fill approximately 50 x 9" / 23cm latex balloons OR 27 x 11" / 28cm latex balloons OR 27 x 18" / 46cm Foil Balloons. BALLOONS AND RIBBON ARE NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS TANK.
Latex Balloon float time is approx. 5-7 hours
This tank contains 13.6L / 0.38 cubic m of helium.
Alpen do not support the release of helium filled balloons into the atmosphere. When using this product, you are also encouraged to follow these guidelines and secure your balloons to a ribbon and weight. For more information about best practice and our environment, please visit www.peba.com.au
1. Remove the cap.
2. Attach the balloon nozzle. (balloon nozzle is in the bag of balloons or attached to the helium tank)
3. Open the valve by rotating the handle anti-clockwise.
4. Slide the neck of the balloon over the nozzle.
5. Life the balloon nozzle upwards or downwards to fill the balloon with helium. Please note that it is necessary to lift the balloon nozzle upward ow downwards to release the gas into the balloon.
6. Fill the balloon to the recommended size. (Do not overfill the balloon or it may burst or you may run out of helium and not be able to fill all balloons)
7. Take the inflated balloon off the nozzle. tie the balloon and attached it to a ribbon and weight.
8. Close the valve by rotating the handle clockwise when finished filling all balloons.
1. Fewer balloons will be achieved if they are over-inflated
2. Balloon fill quantities may vary dependent on the temperature (if tank is stored in cold conditions, helium can contract and not fill as many balloons)
Please see box for full product warnings. Helium is a non-flammable, non toxic, compressed gas
Tank Disposale Instructions:
Carry your empty tank outside and close the valve by turning it clockwise.
Using your hand, unscrew and remove the black nozzle from the tank.
Open the valve by turning it in an anti-clockwise direction. Doing this will release any residual pressure still in the helium cylinder.
Once you have followed the steps above, you can take this cylinder to your local council Chemical Clean Out, Community Recycling or disposal site. Alternatively, dispose of the cylinder with the rest of your garbage in your red lid / general waste bin.
Steel is a recyclable product, however, gas cylinders need to be treated prior to recycling. We encourage the correct disposal of these tanks to avoid them ending up in landfill. Please do not place these tanks in your household recycling bin.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ezy Shop Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.